Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Time to play catch up...


 Wednesday, 1/30 - Look at that traffic on the way to class. Thankfully it only lasted for about a quarter of a mile!
 Thursday, 1/31 - Duty Free is not just a shop you enter coming in from the borders. It's a state of mind. (Saturday morning, I had been on for 3 days straight and didn't get a single call except for check ins...can I get a hell yeah?)
 Friday, 2.1 This pizza I get EVERY friday and most Tuesdays. It is single handedly the best thing on BW's menu. Probably because I get to choose what the toppings are and I make it healthy and the same way every time: Marinara sauce mixed with pesto, spinach, broccoli, tomato, and feta cheese.
Saturday, 2.2 Probably one of the most memorable experiences of my life. Took some students to see the Cavs play the Oklahoma City Thunder. My first pro-basketball experience was filled with AMAZING 3 point shots, an awesome slam dunk, a puppy show at halftime, AND a win for the Cavs 115/110. Needless to say I want to go to another sometime REAL soon. To think I get PAID to do this is just mind blowing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment