Saturday, January 12, 2013

Damnit, I missed one...

Well, I forgot yesterday's photo and post...so today requires two to make up for it!




I've been told I'm pretty good in the kitchen. Above is one of my specialties - cinnamon roll pancakes. I like to think of breakfast as nothing more than dessert served in the morning. Dessert is also another one of my specialties. This one was made with my staff for dinner and it was great to teach them something new, but to make them something that they truly enjoyed.


This is a picture of the progress my flowers from two days ago are making. This picture to me captures growth at it's finest and truly depicts how beautiful it can be. I think having an appreciation for growth is why I like the education field so much. It doesn't only contribute to my own growth - but I like to assist the growth of others as well. At the end of my last RA training at BW - I can honestly say that I feel like I have done that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment