Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter...


Today's photo is of the quote on one of many dove chocolate wrappers I opened today. It's nice to enjoy a treat, such as chocolate, that has an inspirational quote on the wrapper. I chose to take a photo of this because a)I love chocolate...and b)I liked the quote.

We all have our own different definitions of what it means to be mischievous...I'd say I've tried to include some mischief in my life more recently - although given my own personal definition, anyone other than myself probably wouldn't call it that. I believe mischief to be an act of doing anything that causes exhilaration. Many believe these acts need to be destructive in order to be considered "mischief". Much like this quote insinuates, I firmly believe that mischief can be just about anything - and that it does not have to be a destructive act.

No comments:

Post a Comment