Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing


I wish this photo had come out better. This is a picture of a beautiful scene just outside the student center at Kent State University. I took this photo while driving (I mean, while stopped at a stoplight!), on my way to the first class of my last semester as a graduate student. I was so amazed at the beauty that the night brings this campus (at least looks wise, my apologies for my friends who serve on an on call rotation).

I thought about all of the experiences that this place has given me. I thought about how much of a gut instinct it was that this was the place for me. Although I don't actually spend a great deal of time on the campus, I have learned so much and have been given so many opportunities that I could not be more grateful for. I couldn't imagine what my life would be like otherwise, and am excited and saddened to being my journey to the finish line!


No comments:

Post a Comment