Saturday, January 26, 2013

do do do do do do-do do, do do do do do do-do do

Ok...so I missed a day somewhere AND I'm behind, so doubling up on the next two days.



These are pictures from the #NEOHO13 RA conference. I am a nerd when it comes to these events and absolutely love them. The top picture is some of the girls on my staff and the bottom is of a session called minute to win it with an RA that I know from another campus. 

Although NEOHO has done a good job at filling it's spot. Nothing will compare to the Brockport RA conference. It is so well organized and the sessions are nothing but the strongest of quality. In the 6 that I have been to I have only NOT presented at one conference. (RA conferences, that is)

Hoping I have access to these at my next place of employment...if not, I'm making one!

No comments:

Post a Comment