Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happiness is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth


Along with my project 365, I started a 5 year long daily one sentence journal. The journal is a product by an author who wrote the book "The Happiness Project". The author spent a year of her life researching theories behind happiness and trying to implement these theories in her life through making small changes. The difference wasn't enormous, but she could feel a change.

This fall was quite rough, and I could feel myself becoming very unhappy. My new years resolutions were intended to change that. Although life has taken it upon itself to change it prior to me beginning any new years resolutions. I can feel the impact thus far. I'm lighter hearted again, I am more cheerful in interactions. My patience and anxiety has diminished. Small changes, are always worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment