Sunday, January 6, 2013

Show me the booty


Today, I played a game of munchkin with some co-workers. This has easily been a connecting force at my time here at BW. Over the course of a year and a half, this game has brought closer to some great people and has expanded my view repertoire of board games (and eliminated any stereotype I have of "nerdy" card games). I took this game with me to a job that I had over the summer where one student knew how to play so we taught another.

I like board games because they bring people together. When the power outage from hurricane sandy hit, that's all we did. Games like this require you to use logic and invite friendly competition. Although we did not play the booty version today, this is the version that I own and will use to bring others together for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment